JOB TITLE: Warehouse and Operations Administrator
HOURS: Monday - Friday 8am-4pm
SALARY: £23,000- £25,000 per annum
BENEFITS: Fuel card for personal and professional use, 20 days annual leave + bank holidays, Annual company bonus (based on performance) Free Parking
I am delighted to be working on this fantastic vacancy with a company who work within the Manufacturing and Distribution Industry. With an impressive set of luxury clients, this business are looking for someone to support their Office and Warehouse team as they expand. No 2 weeks will look the same- your time will be divided between the 2 spaces (in the same building) If you love to organise and arrange and want to work with a lovely team, please apply today!
Skills and attributes necessary
- Happy to work in a Warehouse and Office Environment
- Experience or understanding of distribution process
- Good knowledge of Computer systems- experience of Sage 50 is preferable
- Excellent communication skills
- Liaising with Sales, Finance and Design departments
- Booking couriers
- Raising purchase orders
- Checking the inbound and outbound deliveries and checking stock
- Keeping the warehouse organised
- Meeting and greeting clients and setting up meeting rooms
- Answering phone calls and responding to emails
Apply today! If your CV is suitable for the role, I will be in contact to find out more about you and tell you more about the position.
Office Angels acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. Office Angels UK is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Office Angels. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explaining how we will use your information is available on our website.
To speak to a recruitment expert please contact