JOB TITLE: Travel & Accommodation Executive
SALARY: £22,000 - £24,000 PA DOE plus generous performance related bonuses!
HOURS: Monday-Friday 8:45am-5:30pm - hybrid working available (after probation) 3 days in office, 2 at home
BENEFITS: Wow! This company is all about the culture. Their offices have breakout rooms with Netflix, arcade games and a slide! Fresh fruit and juices are brought in regularly, many social events take place, 2 days off for wellbeing, on top of 25 days holiday plus Bank Holidays! Free onsite parking, contributory pension and private healthcare are also in the package. This company genuinely knows the importance of a positive working culture and looking after their employees.
THE COMPANY: An award-winning global supplier of serviced accommodation working with a portfolio of large international corporate clients.
THE ROLE: Due to rapid expansion, we have a fantastic opportunity for a Travel & Accommodation Executive to join our busy and growing Sales Team.
You will be part of a team responsible for supporting the Account Managers and Senior Account Managers, providing new and retained clients and guests with serviced apartment quotes around the world in a timely and accurate fashion, offering our clients a worldwide network of approved and assured serviced apartments in key business destinations.
Speaking to our extensive supply chain, you will find the best rates and availability in line with customer requirements, make bookings and ensure a smooth stay for your guest, whatever their needs are in line with clear targets.
You will act as a brand ambassador at all times, supporting and mentoring your colleagues.
- Exceptional enquiry and booking management
- Booking administration and office support, maintaining system notes, raising invoices
- Maximise all opportunities to develop and nurture new and existing relationships (clients, suppliers, colleagues etc.)
- Meets or exceed KPI's and revenue targets
- Follow and support company policies and procedures
- Assisting with management responsibilities as required
- This list is not exhaustive but covers most of what is expected
- Excellent customer service
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written
- Highly motivated with a positive 'can do' attitude
- Adaptable to the needs of the business
- Continually seek personal and professional development
- Excellent time management skills
- High attention to detail
- Commercially astute
- Confident with IT to include Microsoft Office products and CRMs
Our client is open to background, but this role is particularly suited to someone with travel, tourism, or hospitality experience. If you have a collaborative work ethic, positive outlook, high levels of motivation and are looking for an exciting new opportunity with a forward-thinking modern company then we would love to hear from you!
TO APPLY: Please either apply online, email your CV to Vicky.email@example.com or call 01392 426200 to speak to Vicky and discuss the role in more detail
Office Angels acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. Office Angels UK is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Office Angels. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explaining how we will use your information is available on our website.
To speak to a recruitment expert please contact