JOB TITLE: Transport Administrator
HOURS: Monday-Friday 8:30am-5:30pm
SALARY- £24,000 per annum
BENEFITS: 20 days annual leave plus bank holidays, pension scheme, Free parking, kitchen on site
We're are delighted to be working with a wonderful charity in the Dartford area who are seeking an Administrator for a permanent position to join them ASAP. This role will support their Transport team as they support the local community. If you would like to work for a great charity with a small but friendly team, read on!
Some of your duties will include:
· Managing the vehicle diary
· Booking vehicles in for MOTs/ Services etc
· Updating the customer lists on spreadsheets
· First point of contact for all enquiries and questions
· Ordering PPE and vehicle parts
· Speaking to agencies and finding extra drivers
You are or have;
· A team player- everyone chips in to make sure every job is completed!
· The ability to learn quickly and have a positive and flexible attitude.
· Good communication and interpersonal skills
· Previous experience in a busy Admin position, preferably working with drivers/ transport
· Confident telephone manner
· Proficient on Microsoft Office
· Immediate availability is preferential as this is an urgent recruit
Please apply today by uploading your CV or email Laura.firstname.lastname@example.org to find out more.
Office Angels acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. Office Angels UK is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Office Angels. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explaining how we will use your information is available on our website.
To speak to a recruitment expert please contact