Office Angels have a fantastic opportunity for an experienced Administrator, to join our client based in Gateshead (NE10) on a temporary to permanent contract basis.
The company you will be joining are a training provider, seeking to appoint a new member of staff in this busy and fulfilling Administration position. As part of a small, yet super busy team, you will be responsible for all things Administration - running the office, supporting the team and working with senior management to ensure smooth operations of the business.
If you are looking for an exciting new opportunity, to work in a role you can really make your own, please apply today! This position will start on a temporary contract initially, with the view to being made permanent after a short period of time.
- Location: Gateshead, super close to Felling Metro station!
- Salary: £12 per hour, negotiable depending on experience
- Working Hours: Full-time, 37 hours per week, Monday - Friday; however, flexibility on start and finish times can be offered for the right candidate
- Temporary to permanent opportunity!
- Free on-site parking
- Opportunity to join an established, yet growing business and progress further in your career!
- Arrange training programmes and book in delegates
- Maintain training records (e.g., trainee lists, schedules, attendance sheets) and liaise with tutors
- Book venues for training courses
- Reception duties (although not based on a reception desk, you will be in the main office) - first point of contact and for customers and delegates
- Supporting with finance administration tasks, raising purchase order numbers, using Xero to process invoices etc - training provided!
- Managing email inbox and responding to queries
- Running the general office, ordering stock and stationery
- Ensuring compliance administration is in order
- Supporting team and directors with all general administration duties
This opportunity will suit individuals with a background in training, or experience in administration.
In this role, you will combine a strong attention to detail with an ability to multi-task and work under pressure. You will also need to be a reliable problem-solver, with strong time management skills.
Requirements and skills
- Proven experience in general administration
- Proficient in MS Office; working knowledge of databases
- Excellent organisational and multitasking ability
- Outstanding communication skills
- Strong attention to detail
If you are interested in this opportunity, please apply today!
Office Angels acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. Office Angels UK is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Office Angels. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explaining how we will use your information is available on our website.
To speak to a recruitment expert please contact