Office Angels are looking for a temporary Training Coordinator to join an advanced Health care client of ours, for a temporary basis of 6-8 weeks.
You must be available to start immediately- Monday 13th March.
JOB ROLE: Training Coordinator
COMPANY: Health care - Hearing Technology company
HOURS: Full time, Monday to Friday - 9- 17:00
SALARY: £14.20 p/h
LOCATION: London, West End
CULTURE: Corporate office, working within a friendly busy environment
BENEFITS: 29 days holiday*, retailer discounts, free eye care vouchers, incentives
DUTIES INCLUDE BUT ARE NOT EXCLUSIVE TO:
- Communicating with clients and trainers on a daily basis
- Effectively arrange logistics for the training programmes - facilities and catering
- Maintaining up to date records of booked sessions
- Providing reports when necessary
- Assisting with the enrolment of employees into online courses
- Maintaining training calendars and schedules
- Managing spreadsheets via Excel
SKILLS, EXPERIENCE AND ATTRIBUTES REQUIRED:
- Skilled in Excel
- Highly organised nature
- Extremely motivated
- Strong attention to detail
- A polite and friendly disposition
- Ability to build good rapport with clients and colleagues
- Excellent communication skills, written and verbal
- Good IT skills, competent user of Microsoft Office
- Strong customer service skills
Office Angels Benefits:
- Weekly pay every Friday
- Easy timesheet accessibility with mobile support
- Up to 29 days annual leave
- Perks at work and discount schemes for all major retailers and over 150 high street stores
- Access to free eye-care vouchers and discounts towards glasses for VDU purposes
- Access to well-being platforms
If this company and position appeals to you then please apply by sending your CV on-line or if applying via the OA website please send to me directly on
This opportunity is being advertised by the Office Angels West End team.
Thank you for your interest in this role. All successful applications will be contacted within 5 working days. Due to the high volume of applications we receive we do ask for your patience to wait to hear from the consultant rather than to call us directly.
If you have not heard after 5 working days then unfortunately we were unable to consider your application on this occasion.
Office Angels West End branch look after roles in the following locations and all areas in between: Oxford Circus, Oxford Street, Covent Garden, Tottenham Court Road, Euston, Regent Street, Piccadilly, Leicester Square, Camden, Bond Street, Marble Arch, Marylebone, Mayfair, Baker Street, Edgware Road, Regents Park, St Johns Wood, Primrose Hill, Paddington, Hampstead.
Our Retail team looks after Fashion and beauty roles nationally.
Office Angels acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. Office Angels UK is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Office Angels. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explaining how we will use your information is available on our website.
To speak to a recruitment expert please contact