£16.50ph - £17.50ph paid weekly on a time sheet basis
JOB TITLE: Temporary Planner
LOCATION: Hemel Hempstead
CO. TYPE: Manufacturing
HOURS: Monday - Friday 9:00am - 5.30pm 5 days in the office
The day to day duties in your new job would be:
- In this role you will plan and co-ordinate the production capacity in line with business requirements
- You will be planning the availability of products and the full supply chain
- Provide a strategic view of the supply chain management
- You will have previously implemented and executed management plans for material movement
- Ensuring customers expectations are met in relation to terms and SLA's
We'd love to speak with candidates with:
- Able to prove that you have been successful with planning and scheduling of products within a supply chain
- Excellent organisational skills and able to multitask
- Experience of Materials management and demonstrable experience of working within a manufacturing sector
- Exceptional attention to detail and ability to meet tight deadlines
- You will have used SAP before and have advanced level Excel skills
- A strong problem solver with a good team work ethic
- Knowledge of LEAN best practice would of a huge advantage
Apply today if you are available immediately. If you require any further information please call Sarah on 01923 255626.
Office Angels acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. Office Angels UK is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Office Angels. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explaining how we will use your information is available on our website.
To speak to a recruitment expert please contact