Office Angels have an exciting opportunity to join a luxury car dealership as a Showroom Host based at the West of Edinburgh. This is a temporary role starting ASAP and expected to last around 3 months. This is a full time position paying £11.00 per hour. The working hours are Monday to Friday 8:00am-5:30pm.
- Meeting and Greeting all customers entering the showroom with a friendly and professional manner.
- Answering any inbound calls and transferring through to the correct departments.
- Making hot and cold beverages when required.
- Ensuring the front desk is kept clean and tidy and that health and safety is adhered to at all times.
- Dealing with any email enquires.
- General ad hoc administration duties including scanning and filing etc.
- Previous experience working within a customer service role.
- Polite and professional telephone manner.
- Previous experience within a front of house role would be beneficial for this role but is not essential.
Working as a temp is an ideal way of exploring different job roles and industries. It's also gives you control of your own work/life balance. Here are just some of the benefits you can expect when you become part of the Office Angels team:
- Employed directly with Office Angels, meaning we're always on hand to ensure you're being well looked after
- Access to discount vouchers with many high street brands
- Eye care vouchers and money towards glasses should you require them for VDU purposes
- We can search for permanent work whilst you're in assignments and offer expert interview support and advice
- Weekly pay
- Pension scheme option (with employer contributions)
- 28 days paid annual leave (Based on a weekly accrual)
- Statutory Sick Pay in the unfortunate event you find yourself under the weather
- Access to our assistance programme that provides free, confidential and independent advice on a range of issues including grief, stress and legal issues
- Should you wish to pursue a different career path, we have several sister businesses which cover almost every sector and specialism
We're proud to say our consultants are experts in recruitment and are more than happy to discuss the benefits in more detail; please contact us for more information.
If you are interested in this role and wish to be considered, please click apply!
Office Angels acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. Office Angels UK is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Office Angels. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explaining how we will use your information is available on our website.
To speak to a recruitment expert please contact