Temporary Senior Administrator- Recruitment Team
Location: Bradford, BD7
Day Rate: £11.50 per hour!
Duration: End of July
Start date: ASAP
Hours: Monday to Friday - 37 hours per week - Flexible on start and finish times!
Office Angels Bradford are partnering with a client in the Education sector! We are currently looking for a strong administrator to join their talent team to support on the recruitment! You will be providing administrative support across the team and deal with queries as well as the recruitment/on-boarding.
In this role you will need to have excellent customer service skills as well as great system knowledge!
Immediate start needed!
We will have to do an Enhanced DBS check for this position
Your day-to-day duties will include:
- Monitoring the mailbox and responding to general enquires when needed
- Responsible with the on-boarding/recruitment process for candidates
- Maintaining and updating the information on the internal systems
- Arranging interviews
- Receiving and reviewing applications; conducting the initial screening when dealing with new candidates
- Sourcing candidates on various job boards
- General administrative duties as and when required
We'd love to speak to candidates who:
- Have excellent administration experience
- Have excellent communication skills to all levels
- Has experience dealing with the recruitment processes - This is not essential
- Competent using internal systems -CRM Systems, Word, Outlook and Excel!
Here are just some of the benefits you can expect when you become part of the Office Angels team:
- Employed directly with Office Angels, meaning we're always on hand to ensure you're being well looked after
- Eye care vouchers and money towards glasses should you require them for VDU purposes
- We can search for permanent work whilst you're in assignments and offer expert interview support and advice
- Weekly pay - Friday is pay day!
- Pension scheme option (with employer contributions)
- Online timesheets
- 29 days paid annual leave (Based on a weekly accrual)
- FREE access to online LinkedIn Learning courses, there are 1000's of courses and videos available to enhance your learning and skillset, everything from Microsoft systems to soft skills such as delivering great Customer Service
Please apply today if you're available immediately and this sounds like an opportunity you would love to be a part of or get in touch on 01274 726300 should you have any questions.
Office Angels acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. Office Angels UK is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Office Angels. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explaining how we will use your information is available on our website.
To speak to a recruitment expert please contact