Temporary Senior Administrator - £12.00 per hour - Halifax
Location: Halifax, HX4- Free on-site parking
Day Rate: £12.00 per hour
Duration: 6-8 weeks - Potential to extend
Start date: ASAP
Hours: Monday to Friday - 9:00am -5:00pm 30-minute lunch
Flexible with start and finish times to suit you! If you prefer an earlier starts and earlier finishes- whether that is due to the school run, miss the traffic or other external commitments, these conversations are open for discussion!
Our client are a worldwide manufacturer of infection products and controls based in Halifax. They are looking for a Senior Administrator to come and support the research and development team!
You will be transferring existing product specifications onto new format using their bespoke internal system, this involves a high level of attention to detail to ensure all specifications for products are correct. You will also be chasing missing information and chasing any other departments when needed.
IF this is something you are wanting and think you have the experience for then please apply today!
Your day-to-day duties will include:
- Supporting the quality checking process
- Implementing and updating product specifications using internal systems
- Inputting data onto the system
- Sending updated specifications to correct departments to check and chasing when needed
- Other general admin duties
We'd love to speak to candidates who:
- Have experience using internal CRM systems
- Have a high level of attention to detail
- Has a background in sales order processing- as this has transferable skills for this role!
- Are IT literate and competent - CRM Systems, Word, Outlook and Excel
Here are just some of the benefits you can expect when you become part of the Office Angels team:
- Employed directly with Office Angels, meaning we're always on hand to ensure you're being well looked after
- Eye care vouchers and money towards glasses should you require them for VDU purposes
- We can search for permanent work whilst you're in assignments and offer expert interview support and advice
- Weekly pay - Friday is pay day!
- Pension scheme option (with employer contributions)
- Online timesheets
- 29 days paid annual leave (Based on a weekly accrual)
- FREE access to online LinkedIn Learning courses, there are 1000's of courses and videos available to enhance your learning and skillset, everything from Microsoft systems to soft skills such as delivering great Customer Service
Please apply today if you're available immediately and this sounds like an opportunity you would love to be a part of or get in touch on 01274 726300 should you have any questions.
Office Angels acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. Office Angels UK is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Office Angels. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explaining how we will use your information is available on our website.
To speak to a recruitment expert please contact