Temporary School Receptionist - £11.50- £12.00!
Job Title: School Receptionist
Location: Bradford- BD12 - Free parking!
Hours: Monday to Friday 8:00-4:00- 30-minute lunch break!
Start Date: Immediately!
Duration: End of academic year -21st July
Pay Rate: £11.50-£12.00
Office Angels are proudly supporting a school based in Bradford who are looking for a temporary Receptionist/ administrator to join their friendly team! You will be meeting and greeting any visitors that come into the school as well as covering the phone line.
If you have experience as a Receptionist/ Administrator, please apply today! The ideal candidate must have an enhanced DBS!
- Answering phones
- Welcoming new staff
- Recording absences/ Logging attendances
- Taking messages
- Signing in and out visitors and issuing passes
- Controlling the signing in/out procedure of staff
- Monitor and action the Admin Email account
Skills and experience required:
- Previous experience working as an administrator or Receptionist
- Competent on the phone and customer- facing
- Used to working in a fast-paced environment
- Highly organised and high level of attention to detail
Here are just some of the benefits you can expect when you become part of the Office Angels team:
- Employed directly with Office Angels, meaning we're always on hand to ensure you're being well looked after
- Eye care vouchers and money towards glasses should you require them for VDU purposes
- We can search for permanent work whilst you're in assignments and offer expert interview support and advice
- Weekly pay - Friday is pay day!
- Pension scheme option (with employer contributions)
- Online timesheets
- 29 days paid annual leave (Based on a weekly accrual)
- FREE access to online LinkedIn Learning courses, there are 1000's of courses and videos available to enhance your learning and skillset, everything from Microsoft systems to soft skills such as delivering great Customer Service
If you are interested in this role and wish to be considered, please apply with your CV no
Office Angels acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. Office Angels UK is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Office Angels. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explaining how we will use your information is available on our website.
To speak to a recruitment expert please contact