Temporary School Administrators (Fully Enhanced DBS on the update service required)
LOCATIONS: Grays | Brentwood | Harlow | Chelmsford | Romford | Dagenham
HOURLY PAY RATE: £11 to £13 per hour (Dependant on experience)
HOURS: Full time and Part time
We have exciting new positions available for temporary School Administrators. We are looking for candidates who are immediately available and have previous experience working within a school, college or education environment.
The day to day duties in your new job would be:
- First point of contact for all incoming inquiries
- Updating and maintaining data on SIMS
- Supporting the office manager with ad hoc duties
- Submitting pupil attendance reports
- Typing email correspondences to student's parents
We'd love to speak to candidates who have:
- Office based experience within education
- Proficient in using SIMS, MS Office and Outlook
- Confident written and verbal communication skills
- HAVE AN ENHANCED DBS | On the update service
Next step, please email your CV to email@example.com
Working as a temp is an ideal way of exploring different job roles and industries. It's also gives you control of your own work/life balance. Here are just some of the benefits you can expect when you become part of the Office Angels team:
- Employed directly with Office Angels, meaning we're always on hand to ensure you're being well looked after
- Access to discount vouchers with many high street brands
- Eye care vouchers and money towards glasses should you require them for VDU purposes
- We can search for permanent work whilst you're in assignments and offer expert interview support and advice
- Weekly pay
- Pension scheme option (with employer contributions)
- 29 days paid annual leave (Based on a weekly accrual)
We're proud to say our consultants are experts in recruitment and are more than happy to discuss the benefits in more detail; please contact us for more information.
Office Angels acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. Office Angels UK is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Office Angels. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explaining how we will use your information is available on our website.
To speak to a recruitment expert please contact