Temporary Recruitment Business Partner - £18.43 per hour!
Hours: 37 hours per week- 8:30-5:00pm - Hybrid working (2 days working from home)
Location: Bradford BD7- Street parking available
Salary: £18.43 per hour - Experience in recruitment is required
Contract: Temporary until 31st July
Start date: ASAP
We are partnering with an education establishment based in Bradford who are looking for a Recruitment Business Partner to support their Talent and development team on a temporary basis. You will be reporting into the Head of Talent and learning. This role also offers hybrid working of 2 days at home!
Please note this position requires previous experience in Recruitment, if this is something you have then apply today!
Your key duties:
- Delivers a high level of Talent Acquisition and Recruitment service across all areas of the College
- Heads up the whole recruitment process from start to finish- supporting the team with any queries
- Working directly with all hiring managers to ensure a thorough understanding of each vacancy, and all relevant information regarding the role requirements
- Supporting the hiring managers in relation to the interview and selection process
- Creates informative, attractive, and eye-catching adverts, using appropriate methods for attracting suitable candidates
- Managing all pre-employment checks are completed, and documentation is recorded correctly
- Works closely with the Executive Team, Heads of Department and Hiring Managers on all matters relating to recruitment and strategic workforce planning
- Create and deliver management reports
- Takes on additional duties such as ad hoc project activities e.g. Diversity and Inclusion
- Undertakes any other tasks requested by the Head of Talent & Learning the People Strategy in relation to Talent and Engagement
Skills and experience required:
- Significant work experience in a recruitment environment.
- Able to keep accurate records and manage trackers.
- Ability to build and maintain professional relationships with a wide range of people at all levels within the organisation
- Able to network and manage relationships with external suppliers
- IT Literate - Outlook, Excel, CRM systems
Here are just some of the benefits you can expect when you become part of the Office Angels team:
- Employed directly with Office Angels, meaning we're always on hand to ensure you're being well looked after
- Eye care vouchers and money towards glasses should you require them for VDU purposes
- We can search for permanent work whilst you're in assignments and offer expert interview support and advice
- Weekly pay - Friday is pay day!
- Pension scheme option (with employer contributions)
- Online timesheets
- 29 days paid annual leave (Based on a weekly accrual)
- FREE access to online LinkedIn Learning courses, there are 1000's of courses and videos available to enhance your learning and skillset, everything from Microsoft systems to soft skills such as delivering great Customer Service
Please apply today if you're available immediately and this sounds like an opportunity you would love to be a part of then please apply today or get in touch on 01274 726300 or apply today with your updated CV.
Office Angels acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. Office Angels UK is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Office Angels. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explaining how we will use your information is available on our website.
To speak to a recruitment expert please contact