Are you a people person, passionate about putting customers first?
We are proud to be supporting this fantastic health care business to find them an experienced and friendly Receptionist to support them on a Temporary basis. You will be the first point of contact for their customers, providing a warm welcome.
Role: Temporary Receptionist
Hourly Rate: £12 - £13 + Office Angels Benefits + Holiday Pay
Start Date: Monday 5th June
Hours: Monday - Friday, 9am - 5pm
Duration: 1 week - the successful candidate will have first refusal for any future ad-hoc dates!
Location: York, YO1
What duties will you be doing on daily basis?
- You will be a welcoming presence on reception, Customer Service focused and passionate about ensuring callers and visitors have a great experience
- Answering calls and dealing with general enquiries
- Greeting customers in a warm and welcoming manner
- Dealing with general ad-hoc administration duties
To be considered for this opportunity you will:
- Previous reception or front of house experience
- Excellent customer service
Benefits of becoming an Office Angels Temp (THE BEST BENEFITS IN THE MARKET):
- Weekly Pay - Pay day is a Friday!
- Up to 29 days annual leave
- Dedicated consultant to support your job search
- First opportunity to see permanent positions
- Access to free eyecare vouchers
- Temp of the Month awards
- Timesheets can be completed on mobile devices
- Perks at work and discount schemes
- Access to Well-being platforms
- FREE access to online LinkedIn Learning courses, there are 1000's of courses and videos available to enhance your learning and skillset, everything from Microsoft systems to learning a new language!
Office Angels acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. Office Angels UK is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Office Angels. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explaining how we will use your information is available on our website.
To speak to a recruitment expert please contact