We are proud to be supporting this fantastic luxury automotive client to find them an experienced and friendly Receptionist to support them, initially on a temporary basis. You will be the first point of contact for their customers, providing a warm welcome.
If you are a friendly and confident communicator, you shouldn't miss this opportunity!
Role: Temporary Receptionist
Hourly Rate: £11.00 + Office Angels Benefits + Holiday Pay
Start Date: ASAP
Hours: Monday to Friday 8am - 5pm
Duration: Ad-hoc dates available, the successful candidate will get first refusal for future dates!
Location: Sheffield, various sites
What duties will you be doing on daily basis?
- You will be a welcoming presence on reception, Customer Service focused and passionate about ensuring callers and visitors have a great experience
- Customer Service, greet customers in a warm and welcoming manner
- Making drinks for customers
To be considered for this opportunity you will:
- Previous reception or front of house experience
- Excellent customer service
- Customer Focused, with a warm and welcoming manner
Benefits of becoming an Office Angels Temp (THE BEST BENEFITS IN THE MARKET) :
- Weekly Pay - Pay day is a Friday!
- Up to 29 days annual leave
- Dedicated consultant to support your job search
- First opportunity to see permanent positions
- Access to free eyecare vouchers
- Temp of the Month awards
- Timesheets can be completed on mobile devices
- Perks at work and discount schemes
- Access to Well-being platforms
- FREE access to online LinkedIn Learning courses, there are 1000's of courses and videos available to enhance your learning and skillset, everything from Microsoft systems to learning a new language!
Office Angels acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. Office Angels UK is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Office Angels. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explaining how we will use your information is available on our website.
To speak to a recruitment expert please contact