We are looking for a welcoming and friendly receptionist to join one of the country's leading homebuilders on a temporary basis. This role requires a professional individual with warm characteristics and strong customer service skills, as you will be responsible for providing reception support duties in a professional and courteous manner.
Role: Temporary Receptionist
Hourly Rate: £11.00 + Office Angels Benefits + Holiday Pay
Start Date: ASAP
Hours: Monday to Friday 8:30am - 5pm
Location: Leeds, LS15 (Free parking onsite)
What duties will you be doing on daily basis?
- Meeting & greeting customers in a warm and welcoming manner
- Answering and transferring calls
- Managing incoming post according to internal processes
- Ad-hoc administrative duties
To be considered for this opportunity you will:
- Be an effective communicator with strong written and verbal skills
- Have excellent customer service
- Be immediately available
- Maintain a professional appearance for greeting visitors
- Have previous administration or reception experience
Benefits of becoming an Office Angels Temp (THE BEST BENEFITS IN THE MARKET) :
- Weekly Pay - Pay day is a Friday!
- Up to 29 days annual leave
- Dedicated consultant to support your job search
- First opportunity to see permanent positions
- Access to free eyecare vouchers
- Temp of the Month awards
- Timesheets can be completed on mobile devices
- Perks at work and discount schemes
- Access to Well-being platforms
- FREE access to online LinkedIn Learning courses, there are 1000's of courses and videos available to enhance your learning and skillset, everything from Microsoft systems to learning a new language!
Office Angels acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. Office Angels UK is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Office Angels. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explaining how we will use your information is available on our website.
To speak to a recruitment expert please contact