Temporary Purchasing Administrator- BD6!
Start Date: Immediate
Location: BD6 - Parking on-site
Hours: 9:00am- 5:00pm- 1 hour lunch break
Duration: Ongoing- Potential of Temporary to Permanent
Pay: £11.00-£12.00 per hour + Office Angels Benefits
Office Angels are working with a manufacturer based in BD6! We are looking for a Temporary Purchasing Administrator to start as soon as possible! You will be supporting the purchasing team with adding invoice information onto the system, Chasing delivery deadlines and information from customers as well as other administrative duties for the team! High level of attention to detail and strong communication with the ability to push for deadlines/information from clients.
What will you be doing?
- Speaking with Customer regarding Delivery deadlines and data information that is needed
- Data Input and Data Cleansing
- Adding invoices onto internal CRM System
- Supporting the Purchasing Team with any administrative duties needed
We would love to speak to a candidate who:
- Has organisational skills and excellent attention to detail
- Has experience working in a pressured environment
- Can communicate with all levels, as well as confident to press for information that is needed
- Can start immediately!
Here are just some of the benefits you can expect when you become part of the Office Angels team:
- Employed directly with Office Angels, meaning we're always on hand to ensure you're being well looked after
- Eye care vouchers and money towards glasses should you require them for VDU purposes
- We can search for permanent work whilst you're in assignments and offer expert interview support and advice
- Weekly pay - Friday is pay day!
- Pension scheme option (with employer contributions)
- Online timesheets
- 29 days paid annual leave (Based on a weekly accrual)
- FREE access to online LinkedIn Learning courses, there are 1000's of courses and videos available to enhance your learning and skillset, everything from Microsoft systems to soft skills such as delivering great Customer Service
If you are interested in this role and wish to be considered, please apply with your CV now and Antonia will be in touch within 1 working day if you are being considered.
Office Angels acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. Office Angels UK is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Office Angels. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explaining how we will use your information is available on our website.
To speak to a recruitment expert please contact