An experienced Purchase Ledger Assistant is required for a new and exciting role with one of Office Angels best clients. Based in Leith, within the City of Edinburgh, you'll be required for 6 months starting ASAP. This will be a full-time role, Monday to Friday and the hours are 9am-5pm. This fantastic role has an hourly rate of £13.19.
In this role you will be working as a Purchase Ledger assistant, with dynamic and collaborative responsibilities along with direct support from the management team. The successful candidate will be able to work confidently and hit the ground running within this role. Your duties are listed below.
- Organising and raising any queries from suppliers and dealing with them to the end.
- Matching incoming invoices to the relevant bookings.
- Processing and inputting invoices onto the accounting software.
- Dealing with supplier's payments.
Strong communication and numeracy skills, along with experience using MS Excel and Outlook will be required for this role. Alongside a basic understanding of accounting principles and the ability to perform in a fast-paced environment
Working as a temp associate is an ideal way of exploring different job roles and industries. It's also gives you control of your own work/life balance. Here are just some of the benefits you can expect when you become part of the Office Angels team:
- Employed directly with Office Angels, meaning we're always on hand to ensure you're being well looked after
- Access to discount vouchers with many high street brands
- Eye care vouchers and money towards glasses should you require them for VDU purposes
- We can offer expert interview support and advice
- Weekly pay
- Pension scheme option (with employer contributions)
- 28 days paid annual leave (Based on a weekly accrual)
- Access to our assistance programme that provides free, confidential and independent advice on a range of issues including grief, stress and legal issues
- Should you wish to pursue a different career path after your initial contract, we have several sister businesses which cover almost every sector and specialism
We're proud to say our consultants are experts in recruitment and are more than happy to discuss the benefits in more detail; please contact your local Office Angels branch for further information.
Office Angels acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. Office Angels UK is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Office Angels. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explaining how we will use your information is available on our website.
To speak to a recruitment expert please contact