Office Angels are currently recruiting for an experienced PA to join our client who are based in Killingworth, on a temporary basis for the next 3 months.
- Working hours: Monday - Friday 8am-4pm
- Hourly rate: £14.00 - £15.00ph paid on a weekly basis through Office Angels
- This role is to start ASAP, therefore please only apply if you can be available to start immediately and commit for the next month initially.
- An Enhanced DBS check will be processed via Office Angels for this role.
- Carry out all duties as Personal Assistant to the Headteacher and the Senior Leadership Team including co-ordinating the Headteacher's diary.
- Ensure Headteacher is briefed for all meetings with relevant correspondence, documents/presentations and, in the Headteacher's absence, refer matters to relevant member of the Senior Leadership Team for action.
- Be responsible for all the Headteacher's administrative filing including confidential staff files.
- Liaison with parents, governors, trustees, staff, students, general public, unions, government departments, Local Authority and VIP visitors to the school.
- Receive and appropriately deal with all incoming electronic communications to the school's general email in a timely manner, using judgement to re-direct them to appropriate people/departments or respond to them as required.
- Take minutes of staff meetings as required.
- Manage hospitality for Headteacher meetings and events/functions throughout the year.
- Previous PA experience
- The ability to discreetly handle sensitive and confidential information
- High attention to detail
- Ability to multi task and prioritise workload
- Word and Excel - Essential
Here are just some of the benefits you can expect while working on behalf of Office Angels:
- Employed directly with Office Angels, meaning we're always on hand to ensure you're being well looked after
- Access to discount vouchers with many high street brands
- Eye care vouchers
- Weekly pay
- Pension scheme option (with employer contributions)
- 28 days paid annual leave (Based on a weekly accrual)
If you are interested in this role and are available to start work immediately, please send your CV today!
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.
Office Angels acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. Office Angels UK is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Office Angels. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explaining how we will use your information is available on our website.
To speak to a recruitment expert please contact