Office Angels are recruiting for a Temporary high-level PA to join a professional body / membership organisation that regulates members within the medical industry.
This is an immediate start temporary role.
Handover is Friday 19th July then 2 weeks cover
This is a fantastic opportunity for the right candidate to support The CEO and Board of Directors and you will only be required to work 1-2 days in the office and 3-4 days from home.
Candidate must be available immediately
JOB ROLE: Temporary PA to CEO and Office - 2 weeks cover
COMPANY: Membership organisation Medical industry
HOURS: Full time, Monday to Friday - flexible 35 per hours per week
Remote working / Hybrid 1-2 days per week in the office
SALARY: £35,000 - £40,000 per annum
LOCATION: London, West End
CULTURE: Luxury office
BENEFITS: 29 days holiday*, retailer discounts, free eye care vouchers, incentives
DUTIES INCLUDE BUT ARE NOT EXCLUSIVE TO:
To provide high quality support as required for the Chief Executive under the direction of the Governance Manager, by establishing and maintaining effective procedures and supporting the varied activities and projects including:
- Diary management for the Chief Executive including coordination of internal and external meetings and committees.
- Supporting the governance of the College, through the efficient running of its Council, Board and Committees.
- Providing administrative support for the Chair of the Board of Trustees and College President, and other Officers as required and directed by the Chief Executive.
- Coordinating business systems and procedures for the Chief Executive's Department and ensuring the smooth running of the Department
- Supporting any projects being managed within the Chief Executive's Office.
- Book travel and accommodation, including overseas travel from time to time, ensuring that the best rates are negotiated and that all arrangements are confirmed and appropriate information is forwarded to the correct person.
- Take minutes of all Board and Council meetings and ensure that these are promptly produced and distributed as appropriate.
Check expense claim forms and credit card statements from Council members, trustees and staff, and invoices from suppliers, for approval by the Governance Manager.
Skills & Experience:
- Experience in a PA role supporting at Director level
- Experience of organising meetings
- Experience of committee support and minute taking
- Experience of working in a professional body and/or membership organisation
If this company and position appeals to you then please apply by sending your CV on-line or if applying via the OA website please send to me directly on email@example.com
This opportunity is being advertised by the Office Angels West End team.
Thank you for your interest in this role. All successful applications will be contacted within 5 working days. Due to the high volume of applications we receive we do ask for your patience to wait to hear from the consultant rather than to call us directly.
If you have not heard after 5 working days then unfortunately we were unable to consider your application on this occasion.
Office Angels West End branch look after roles in the following locations and all areas in between: Oxford Circus, Oxford Street, Covent Garden, Tottenham Court Road, Euston, Regent Street, Piccadilly, Leicester Square, Camden, Bond Street, Marble Arch, Marylebone, Mayfair, Baker Street, Edgware Road, Regents Park, St Johns Wood, Primrose Hill, Paddington, Hampstead.
Our Retail team looks after Fashion and beauty roles nationally.
Office Angels acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. Office Angels UK is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Office Angels. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explaining how we will use your information is available on our website.
To speak to a recruitment expert please contact