Office Angels are recruiting for a Temporary HR Administrator to join a creative and prestigious company that offer luxurious office spaces across the UK and Germany.
This is a fantastic opportunity for the right candidate to support within a HR team for 2 months.
This company offer beautifully-designed office space, flexible work space, meeting rooms, events venues and more within West London
Candidate must be available immediately -
JOB ROLE: Temporary HR Administrator
COMPANY: Hospitality / Events
HOURS: Full time, Monday to Friday 09:00- 17:30
Remote working / Hybrid 2-3 days per week in the office
SALARY: £16.00 - £17.00 per year plus holiday pay
LOCATION: London, West End
CULTURE: Luxury office space / bar / gym
BENEFITS: 29 days holiday*, retailer discounts, free eye care vouchers, incentives
DUTIES INCLUDE BUT ARE NOT EXCLUSIVE TO:
- Managing the People / HR inbox
- Responding to emails, docusign
- Processing new starters / leavers
- All other HR Admin duties
- The client is NOT looking for someone CIPD qualified
- This role would suit someone looking to gain HR Admin experience within a well know organisation
- Someone that can start asap - they need to hit the ground running
- Booking would be 1 month to 2 months to cover sickness
- Breakfast is provided every day
- Once a month the client provides free lunch provided to all staff
- They have a hot desk policy however the People team have their own office
- Smart casual dress - you can wear jeans and trainers
SKILLS, EXPERIENCE AND ATTRIBUTES REQUIRED:
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint
- Ability to act with discretion at all times
- Thrives whilst working in a fast paced environment
- Able to build strong working relationships and work well with others across all levels
- Demonstrate initiative and pro activity
- A flexible and positive 'can-do' attitude
- Strong attention to detail is essential
If this company and position appeals to you then please apply by sending your CV on-line or if applying via the OA website please send to me directly on firstname.lastname@example.org
This opportunity is being advertised by the Office Angels West End team.
Thank you for your interest in this role. All successful applications will be contacted within 5 working days. Due to the high volume of applications we receive we do ask for your patience to wait to hear from the consultant rather than to call us directly.
If you have not heard after 5 working days then unfortunately we were unable to consider your application on this occasion.
Office Angels West End branch look after roles in the following locations and all areas in between: Oxford Circus, Oxford Street, Covent Garden, Tottenham Court Road, Euston, Regent Street, Piccadilly, Leicester Square, Camden, Bond Street, Marble Arch, Marylebone, Mayfair, Baker Street, Edgware Road, Regents Park, St Johns Wood, Primrose Hill, Paddington, Hampstead.
Our Retail team looks after Fashion and beauty roles nationally.
Office Angels acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. Office Angels UK is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Office Angels. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explaining how we will use your information is available on our website.
To speak to a recruitment expert please contact