Temporary Events Assistant
Wimbledon, hybrid working pattern
£12 - £14 p/h DOE
Required: Mon - Friday 09:00AM - 5:00PM
4 - 6 week contract with possible extension
Start date: ASAP
An opportunity to join a well-established company based in Wimbledon. The main focus of this role is to support the team during a busy events period, you will be required to plan and project manage the clients stand at their upcoming event.
Daily Duties include:
- Coordinating stand presentations, staffing, layout and stakeholder liaison.
- To support with the ordering of merchandise for staff.
- To support with award entries
- To manage speaker requests that come in for staff, including responding to individuals and coordinating internally.
- To support the brand communications team with any other duties as necessary.
Sound interesting?...you must have:
- Previous events experience
- Good organisational skills
- Polite and friendly manner
- Ability to prioritise daily workload
If this is for you then you should apply today! If you know someone else who may be suitable, please pass on their details or ask them to apply!
Click on the apply button or call me, Steph Webb for more information on the role on email@example.com
Office Angels acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. Office Angels UK is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Office Angels. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explaining how we will use your information is available on our website.
To speak to a recruitment expert please contact