JOB TITLE: Temporary Data Protection Compliance Administrator
SALARY: £14.00 - £16.00 per hour
HOURS: Monday - Friday 9.00am -5.00pm (35 hours per week)
We are very excited to be recruiting a temporary Data Protection Compliance Assistant for our client based in Dartford. Our client is looking to recruit a candidate to work alongside the Governance manager, ensuring the company's data protection activity is compliant. The successful candidate will be organised, adaptable and have previous experience as a Data Protection Compliance Assistant with strong administration skills.
The day to day duties in your new job would be:
- Receiving and actioning all Data Subject Access Requests (DSARs), disrepair claims and other disclosures, and ensuring these are quality assured prior to completion in liaison with business areas
- Undertaking breach investigations, and lessons learned - including escalation and reporting to the Data Protection Officer as necessary
- Delivery of actions to ensure compliance with policies
- Keeping the Information Asset Register up to date
- Maintain register for DSARS ensuring management information is provided to management monthly
- Maintain records of all information requests and disclosure outcomes on the designated CRM system
- Support the governance manager in the development and review of information governance policies, guidance, and action plans
- Providing expertise and advice and obtaining legal advice where necessary
- Provide administrative support for the Governance and Compliance team as directed
We'd love to speak to candidates who have:
- Experience in managing DSARs in compliance with the DPA 2018
- Experience of developing or implementing data protection arrangements in organisations
- Experience of providing advice on data protection issues and recognising when to escalate
- Excellent communication skills
- An eagerness to learn and willingness to adapt to a wide variety of tasks
- Have strong administrative and communicational skills
- Ability to convey information clearly and accurately both orally and in writing
- Systematic and thorough working approach with the ability to work independently
- Immediately availability and happy to commit to a temporary position
*AMAZING* Benefits of becoming an Office Angels Temp:
- Weekly Pay
- Up to 29 days annual leave
- The chance to enter our raffle three times each month to win a £20 voucher of your choice!
- Dedicated consultant to support your job search
- First opportunity to see permanent positions
- Access to free eyecare vouchers
- Temp of the Month awards
- Timesheets can be completed on mobile devices
- Perks at work
- Discount schemes
- Access to Well-being platforms
If you're interested in the above role, are available to start immediately and have the skills and attributes listed above then please send me your most up to date CV today.
Alternatively if you are not looking for a new role but you have friends, family or colleagues who are looking for a new role, please send them our way! We have a fantastic Refer a Friend Scheme below where you will receive a £100 voucher if we place them! *T&Cs apply. All you need to do is ask them to send their CV to us and quote your name in the email to say you recommended them.
Unfortunately, due to the volume of responses we receive we are unable to respond to everyone however if you are shortlisted, we will contact you within 48 hours.
Office Angels acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. Office Angels UK is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Office Angels. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explaining how we will use your information is available on our website.
To speak to a recruitment expert please contact