Role: Temporary Customer Service Executive
Salary: £12.49 per hour + Office Angels Benefits + Holiday Accrual
Duration: 6 Months - Possibility of a permanent role
Hours: Monday - Friday 8.30am - 4.30pm
Location: Sheffield, S9 (Free Onsite Parking)
We are proud to be supporting our fantastic client to find them an organised and enthusiastic Customer Service Executive, initially on a temporary basis with the prospect of this becoming a permanent role. You will be joining a major player in the medical field, who make and distribute important medical equipment to countries around the world. They have become a pioneer in their field and have created more than 14,000 surgical products and procedures offering advances in their practice.
Key duties will include:
� Provide an outstanding service to customers
� Answering inbound calls & dealing with Customer orders
� Coordinate & Schedule medical equipment for delivery
� Accurately dealing with invoicing
� Monitoring stock availability
To be considered for this opportunity you will:
� Proven customer service & administrative experience
� Experience of scheduling & use of SAP advantageous
� Excellent Telephone Manner
� Immediately available and able to commit for 4 months +
Benefits of becoming an Office Angels Temp:
- Weekly Pay - Pay day is a Friday!
- Up to 29 days annual leave
- Dedicated consultant to support your job search
- First opportunity to see permanent positions
- Access to free eyecare vouchers
- Temp of the Month awards
- Timesheets can be completed on mobile devices
- Perks at work and discount schemes
- Access to Well-being platforms
- FREE access to online LinkedIn Learning courses, there are 1000's of courses and videos available to enhance your learning and skillset, everything from Microsoft systems to learning a new language!
Next Steps... apply today and Stacey or Kelsey will contact you within 2 working days if you are being considered.
Office Angels acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. Office Angels UK is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Office Angels. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explaining how we will use your information is available on our website.
To speak to a recruitment expert please contact