Temporary Customer Service Administrator
Daresbury - Free Parking
Pay rate: £12.30 per hour
Monday - Friday 8:30am - 4:30pm
Office Angels Manchester are currently recruiting for a Temporary Customer Service Administrator to work with one of our clients who are based within the Construction industry. This role is to work within a busy Customer Service department working alongside the Customer Service Manager and Coordinators.
The main responsibilities of the role are:
- First point of contact with the customer once completion has taken place answering calls and queries accurately and consistently
- Maintain a positive and professional attitude at all times
- Assist the Head of Customer Services and the Customer Services Manager with day-to-day business and customer requirements
- Work within the guidelines of the NHBC
- Ensure accuracy of all customer details and all communication is correctly recorded on to the company system
- Manage customer expectations through the whole process
- Take ownership of queries, resolve issues and escalate complex queries to management
- Create and issue work instructions for Technicians taking into account geography of jobs
- Liaise with the Maintenance Technicians, Sub-Contractors & Material Suppliers
- Monitor the progress of works and customer satisfaction and feedback on completion
- Produce and maintain plot files
- Ensure registration of all new homes when completion takes place
- Organise annual health and safety testing of electrical equipment for the technicians
- Always adhere to company H&S policies
In order to be successful for this role you will have excellent attention to detail and have experience working within a Customer Service capacity.
Please apply now if you feel you have the relevant skills!
Office Angels acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. Office Angels UK is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Office Angels. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explaining how we will use your information is available on our website.
To speak to a recruitment expert please contact