JOB TITLE: Customer Resolutions Officer
LOCATION: Dartford, Kent
SALARY: £14.00 per hour - £16.00 per hour
HOURS: Monday - Friday 9.00m - 5.00pm (35 hours per week)
We are very excited to be recruiting a temporary Customer Resolutions Officer for our client based in Dartford, Kent. The successful candidate will be organised, adaptable and have previous experience working within a Housing background.
The day to day duties in your new job would be:
- Carrying out effective investigation and resolution of formal complaints, producing written complaint correspondence.
- Leading on investigations of composite complaints, coordinating responses from different departments, and acting as first point of contact for the customer.
- Effectively navigate and utilise various IT systems, predominately MS Dynamics, to oversee and manage all complaints from a formal stage. Ensuring detailed and accurate record keeping of complaint investigations.
- Highlighting to the Complaints Taskforce Manager and Head of Complaints Taskforce, any themes, issues, or risks seen within complaints.
- Co-ordinating the production of information requests from the Housing Ombudsman.
We'd love to speak to candidates who have:
- Ability to demonstrate effective complaint handling and problem solving.
- Able to use MS Office suite, particularly MS Word and Excel.
- Knowledge of the Housing Ombudsman Service Complaint Handling Code.
- Awareness of the Social Housing White Paper and a good understanding of the social housing sector.
- Good understanding of GDPR, including its application in the workplace.
- Systematic and thorough working approach with the ability to work independently.
- Immediately availability and happy to commit to a temporary position
*AMAZING* Benefits of becoming an Office Angels Temp:
- Weekly Pay
- Up to 29 days annual leave
- The chance to enter our raffle three times each month to win a £20 voucher of your choice!
- Dedicated consultant to support your job search
- First opportunity to see permanent positions
- Access to free eyecare vouchers
- Temp of the Month awards
- Timesheets can be completed on mobile devices
- Perks at work
- Discount schemes
- Access to Well-being platforms
If you're interested in the above role, are available to start immediately and have the skills and attributes listed above then please send me your most up to date CV today.
Alternatively if you are not looking for a new role but you have friends, family or colleagues who are looking for a new role, please send them our way! We have a fantastic Refer a Friend Scheme below where you will receive a £100 voucher if we place them! *T&Cs apply. All you need to do is ask them to send their CV to us and quote your name in the email to say you recommended them.
Unfortunately, due to the volume of responses we receive we are unable to respond to everyone however if you are shortlisted, we will contact you within 48 hours.
Office Angels acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. Office Angels UK is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Office Angels. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explaining how we will use your information is available on our website.
To speak to a recruitment expert please contact