Temporary Administrator (potential permanent prospects)
Golborne (due to location a driver is preferable)
Salary equivalent £22,531.75
Monday - Friday 8am - 4:30pm or 8:30am - 5pm
Office Angels Manchester are currently recruiting for an Administrator to work with one of our clients who are based within the Manufacturing and Distribution industries. This role is to work within a busy Logistics department working alongside the current team manager, administrator and coordinator
The main responsibilities of the role are:
- Communicate with all customers in a professional and friendly manner via email and telephone
- Liaising with the warehouse and supply chain teams
- Confirm ETAs with suppliers
- Accurately complete inbound and outbound paperwork
- Scan and file all documentation as required
- Manage pick notes and process dispatch invoices
- Adhere to company H&S at all times
In order to be successful for this role you will have excellent attention to detail and have previously worked within an administrative capacity.
Please apply now if you feel you have the relevant skills!
Office Angels acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. Office Angels UK is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Office Angels. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explaining how we will use your information is available on our website.
To speak to a recruitment expert please contact