The role - Temporary Administrator
Hours - 9am-5pm, Mon-Fri
Pay rate - £11 per hour
Location - Stirling
Assignment Length - Up until December 2023
We are currently recruiting for a temporary administrator to join our client on an ongoing basis.
Due to the nature of this role, our ideal candidate will be able to commit to this role until December 2023 and will be available to start immediately.
Please note that this is a fully office based role.
About the Role:
- Being the first point of contact for the business - answering any incoming calls and email queries, meeting and greeting visitors.
- Monitoring a shared company inbox
- Photocopying and filing
- Booking of travel and accommodation for the team.
- Assisting with creating and uploading invoices.
- Using Sage to generate PO numbers (training can be provided).
- Any adhoc admin support as needed.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office, in particular, Excel and Word
- Excellent attention to detail
- Able to work to deadlines
- Fast and accurate typing
- Able to work confidentially
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Proactive, professional and helpful.
- Reliable, responsible and organised.
Working as a temp is an ideal way of exploring different job roles and industries. It's also gives you control of your own work/life balance. Here are just some of the benefits you can expect when you become part of the Office Angels team:
Employed directly with Office Angels, meaning we're always on hand to ensure you're being well looked after
Access to discount vouchers with many high street brands
Eye care vouchers and money towards glasses should you require them for VDU purposes
We can search for permanent work whilst you're in assignments and offer expert interview support and advice
Pension scheme option (with employer contributions)
28 days paid annual leave (Based on a weekly accrual)
Statutory Sick Pay in the unfortunate event you find yourself under the weather
Access to our assistance programme that provides free, confidential and independent advice on a range of issues including grief, stress and legal issues
Should you wish to pursue a different career path, we have several sister businesses which cover almost every sector and specialism
We're proud to say our consultants are experts in recruitment and are more than happy to discuss the benefits in more detail; please contact your local Office Angels branch for further information.
If you are interested in this role and wish to be considered please click apply!
Office Angels is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
Office Angels acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. Office Angels UK is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Office Angels. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explaining how we will use your information is available on our website.
To speak to a recruitment expert please contact