JOB TITLE: Temporary Administrator - Immediate Start
HOURLY RATE: Up to £13.00 per hour (DOE)
HOURS: Monday - Friday, 8am - 5pm (working 1 in 4 Saturdays with a day in lieu off the following week)
BENEFITS: We would love for you to join us, some of the great perks of temping through us include:
- Weekly pay
- Access to Boost - our exclusive platform with discounts on hundreds of retailers, a wellbeing hub with recipes, an exercise area, and a mindfulness section with blogs & videos
- Temporary candidate of the month award
- Temporary candidate lunches/treats
- Online timesheets
- Regular pay reviews
- A dedicated consultant as an additional layer of support
THE ROLE: We are recruiting for a motivated and personable Administrator to join a friendly and upbeat team, who provide a fantastic service supporting a number of education establishments across the UK. This is an exciting and varied role and as you will be the first point of contact you have the responsibility to represent the company at a high level. This is a temporary role until the beginning of October therefore you must be available immediately to be considered for this role.
- Providing front of office support to residents and visitors to the building
- Maintaining excellent customer service at all times
- Updating the companies booking system
- Checking in and checking out residents
- Responding to customer enquires and complaints and take appropriate action in line with company procedures
- Distributing parcels and post
- Working with the maintenance team ensuring the building is managed and maintained in line with company polices and procedures
- Supporting with the coordination of social events and open days
- Other administrator duties to ensure the smooth running of the department
- Previous experience within customer focused role
- High level of customer care skills with the willingness to exceed expectations
- Confident and polite telephone manner
- Strong IT and communication skills
- Ability to "think on your feet" and problem solve
If you are available immediately and you're seeking a varied role, please apply online or send your CV directly to Nicole.firstname.lastname@example.org, alternatively you can contact the team on 01823 285440.
Office Angels acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. Office Angels UK is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Office Angels. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explaining how we will use your information is available on our website.
To speak to a recruitment expert please contact