We are excited to be advertising this excellent opportunity for an experienced Administrator looking for their next opportunity in a varied and rewarding role.
You will be highly organised with a keen eye for detail with prior experience in a similar, fast paced role. You will be a positive, team player who strives to go above and beyond. You'll have one quality that truly sets you apart from your peers - unparalleled kindness!
If you are an Administration superstar looking for your next position, then please apply today!
Role: Temporary Administrator - Healthcare
Location: Sheffield, S26
Hours: Monday - Friday 9am - 5pm
Duration: 4 weeks
Hourly Rate: £11 - £12 + Holiday Pay + Office Angels Benefits
Brief Overview of Responsibilities
- Answering phone calls
- Meeting & Greeting Visitors
- General Administration
- Data Entry
- Maintaining Financial Records
- Preparing Reports
- Processing various documents
To be considered for this opportunity, you will have:
- A minimum of two years office administration background
- Basic Google sheets / Microsoft Excel competency
- Strong problem-solving ability
- IT competent: Navigation of web pages / tabs / multiple windows
- Time Management & Organisational Skills
- Positive, can- do attitude
- Please note: You will require a DBS check for this role, no cost to you - Office Angels pays for this for you!
Benefits of becoming an Office Angels Temp (THE BEST BENEFITS IN THE MARKET) :
- Weekly Pay - Pay day is a Friday!
- Up to 29 days annual leave
- Dedicated consultant to support your job search
- First opportunity to see permanent positions
- Access to free eyecare vouchers
- Temp of the Month awards
- Timesheets can be completed on mobile devices
- Perks at work and discount schemes
- Access to Well-being platforms
- FREE access to online LinkedIn Learning courses, there are 1000's of courses and videos available to enhance your learning and skillset, everything from Microsoft systems to learning a new language!
Office Angels acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. Office Angels UK is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Office Angels. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explaining how we will use your information is available on our website.
To speak to a recruitment expert please contact