Temporary Administrative Assistant- BD6
Location: Bradford, BD6 (Parking on site)
Hourly Pay: £12.50 per hour + holiday pay
Duration: 3 months minimum- potential to extend and go permanent for the right candidate
Start date: ASAP
Hours: Monday to Friday - 9:00am -5:00pm - Could be flexible on start and finish times!
Start date: ASAP
Office Angels Bradford are partnering with a National Healthcare Provider who require for an Administrator to join their friendly Customer Support Administration team. In this role, you will need to be patient, polite and friendly, striving to offer as much support and information as you can for your colleagues and customers.
Your day-to-day duties will include:
- Answering incoming telephone enquiries in a professional and helpful manner
- Preparing appropriate documentation for field based staff such as Rota information
- Liaising with healthcare professionals regarding login details, loading availability and updating care plans
- Ensuring compliance is adhered to with all office systems
- Keeping records are always kept up to date
- Complying with strict GDPR guidelines
We'd love to speak to candidates who:
- Have administration experience
- Have excellent communication skills to all levels
- Have experience of delivering high standards of customer service in a fast paced environment
- Are IT literate and competent - CRM Systems, Word, Outlook and Excel
Here are just some of the benefits you can expect when you become part of the Office Angels team:
- Employed directly with Office Angels, meaning we're always on hand to ensure you're being well looked after
- Eye care vouchers and money towards glasses should you require them for VDU purposes
- We can search for permanent work whilst you're in assignments and offer expert interview support and advice
- Weekly pay - Friday is pay day!
- Pension scheme option (with employer contributions)
- Online timesheets
- 29 days paid annual leave (Based on a weekly accrual)
- FREE access to online LinkedIn Learning courses, there are 1000's of courses and videos available to enhance your learning and skillset, everything from Microsoft systems to soft skills such as delivering great Customer Service
Please apply today if you're available immediately and this sounds like an opportunity you would love to be a part of or get in touch on 01274 726300 should you have any questions.
Office Angels acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. Office Angels UK is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Office Angels. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explaining how we will use your information is available on our website.
To speak to a recruitment expert please contact