Mon-Fri (office based)
Successful and expanding Building Consultancy based near London Bridge are looking to recruit a bright, switched-on and dedicated Team PA to join their team.
This role will initially be to cover Maternity leave for 6 months eventually evolving to take on more Marketing support duties so is a great opportunity form somebody with some administrative experience to develop their career.
- Preparing letters, agendas and reports
- Formatting of documents
- Booking hotels, travel arrangements and couriers
- Updating holiday records
- Submitting Surveyor expenses
- Screening incoming telephone calls
- Arranging room bookings and refreshments
- Managing office orders
- General admin duties including printing, copying, binding, and scanning
- Updating spreadsheets
- Overseeing the smooth running of the office.
- Previous office administration experience
- Sound understanding of Microsoft Excel, PowerPoint, publisher and PDF programs.
- Ability to prioritise work as tasks will be delegated from several team members at once
- Effective time management and ability to multi-task
- A professional and proactive manner
- Happy to be office based 5 days a week
- Company socials - European trip
- 25 days holiday
- Opportunity for training and progression
This is a great opportunity for somebody personable and professional to really make this role their own and also develop their skills in other areas.
Office Angels acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. Office Angels UK is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Office Angels. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explaining how we will use your information is available on our website.
To speak to a recruitment expert please contact