Temporary Team Assistant - City of London
Our client who is a well-known, globally recognised and prestigious IT company are looking for a Team Assistant!
£13-£15 per hour!
This is an immediate start temporary role on a long-term ongoing basis, so you must have proficient office experience, with outstanding customer service skills and be available immediately ongoing.
Office Angels also provide incredible benefits you won't find anywhere else such as our own Boost platform, offering 29 days holiday, discounts on large retailers, free eye care vouchers and much more!
9:00am-5:00pm (Full time, Temporary)
Do you have the ability to multi-task to meet set deadlines? Are you a calm and methodical thinker? If so, this is the role for you! Our amazing client based in the heart of the City are looking for a Team Assistant to join them on an ongoing temporary basis to support the team and coordinate within the office - no two days are the same so you must be hands on and proactive!
We are looking for someone who can excel within a fast-paced environment, have strong attention to detail and outstanding communication skills with ability to liaise with internal and external stakeholders to the companies set standard. It is ideal if you have experience within a similar role to build on your existing skills and if you are an enthusiastic learner.
This could be your next career move?
- Previous office experience
- Managing complex diaries and booking appointments for senior executives
- Facilitate all travel and courier bookings for the team
- Arrange lunches and catering for events
- Proficient with all MS Systems, including Excel, Outlook, and Word
- Be the first point of contact for all queries
- Excellent with numbers, methodical thinker and attention to detail
- Can-do work ethic, forward thinking, enthusiastic and proactive
- Ability to multitask to support the team
- Arranging and attending meetings in person
You will be able to use the following competencies in the role:
- First class communication skills with the ability to think on your feet
- Highly organised nature, with ability to work to tight deadlines and excel under pressure
- Passionate and committed within your role producing work to a high standard
- Extremely well presented, organised and efficient
- Be adaptable, and a problem-solver
- Exceptionally proficient with all MS systems including Excel, Outlook and Word
Is this you?
You will have previous office experience, and be a supportive team player bringing your enthusiastic and proactive attitude to work every day. You will be able to work on your own initiative to ensure the day runs smoothly.
Why work for this company?
- A globally recognised, award winning IT company
- Gain valuable transferable skills within this Team Assistant role
- Joining a team who are professional and passionate individuals striving for the same goals
- A long-term temporary role with strong ability to become permanent
- Office Angels amazing Boost benefits - vouchers on large retailers, discounts and much more!
Office Angels acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. Office Angels UK is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Office Angels. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explaining how we will use your information is available on our website.
To speak to a recruitment expert please contact