£24,000 - £26,000 *DOE
Permanent, full time
9.00am - 17.30pm
City of London - Office Based
If you are a motivated and determined candidate with administration experience looking for a step into a global financial organisation, then this is the role for you! Our client offers a fantastic benefits package, along with a family feel, driven and successful team environment, everyone works together to achieve team and individual employee goals. This is an exciting opportunity to join an ever growing company in the heart of the City, and kick start your career!
- Supporting a team of Underwriters with general administrative duties
- Ensuring that all client contact is carried out in a professional and courteous way
- Check and input protection applications via the provider's website
- Follow up/chase New Business by contacting the relevant provider; inform the advisor of progress and keep the advisor always informed
- Check New Business submissions from advisers including relevant documentation
- Prepare invoices and issue to adviser/client for payment to be made
- Liaise with providers for outstanding statements, deal with queries
- Dealing with confidential client data
Is this you?
- Credible education - a degree is not essential
- Previous administration experience is required
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong IT skills, able to pick up programmes and systems quickly and efficiently
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
Why work for this company?
- Progression opportunities within the team
- Part of a relaxed, friendly, and inclusive team, where everyone is extremely hardworking and supportive
- Stunning offices in the heart of the City, close to Bank tube and Fenchurch Street station
- Employee development and training opportunities
- Employee benefits package, insurance and pension etc
- Cycle to work scheme
- Additional employee discounts
- Free lunch once a month before payday!
- Annual team events and socials
Office Angels acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. Office Angels UK is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Office Angels. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explaining how we will use your information is available on our website.
To speak to a recruitment expert please contact