Do you want to join a fun and dynamic team to become their pivotal go-to person? If you're looking for a busy and varied role in administration in a lively and friendly office with an employer who offers development opportunities via training courses and qualifications, plus great flexibility on working hours, read on and apply!
Job Title: Team Administrator
Hours: The company are totally flexible on hours and will offer full time or part time for the right candidate!
Salary: Up to £25,000 per annum based on full time hours
Benefits: Generous holiday, flexible working hours, pension scheme, regular pay reviews, personal development opportunities, plus a friendly and welcoming work environment!
The Company: A down to earth, independent engineering consultancy based in the heart of Exeter, with over 50 years' combined experience, who pride themselves on their level of service, quality of work, and communication with customers and clients. They are a sociable team who enjoy each other's company with many events and occasions celebrated throughout the year!
The Role: As the Team Administrator, you will join a team of 6 engineers and one office dog, in the friendly and vibrant open-plan office, based in the city centre. Being highly organised and enthusiastic, the Team Administrator will ensure the smooth running of this busy office.
You will play a key role in ensuring outstanding customer service, all important compliance guidelines are adhered to, and supporting the engineers by streamlining processes to provide a timely service to clients.
You will support the business through proactive problem solving and work closely with the staff to provide innovative management of the team.
- To look after the daily administration needs of the office
- Creation of new projects on internal system
- Preparation of and proof-reading reports, letters, email correspondence for the engineers
- Maintaining an organised electronic filing system
- Customer service duties such as answering queries made by telephone, email or in person
- Assigning quotes to the most appropriate engineer
- Issuing contracts and invoices
- Diary Management
- Some ad hoc finance duties
- Timesheet input
- Website management
- Act as lead for all HR and Recruitment administration
- Experience of working in an office environment
- A good working level within all Microsoft packages
- Ability to work as part of a team
- Be highly organised
- Have the ability to problem solve
- Fun disposition and great sense of humour
If you have administration experience but have always wanted to learn more about HR processes, or perhaps study accounts to help your business knowledge grow, then this is the opportunity for you! Our client is happy to further your skills to ensure you and the team benefit and maximise your potential!
To Apply: If you would like to know more, please don't delay in calling us today on 01392 426200, email firstname.lastname@example.org or apply online.
Office Angels acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. Office Angels UK is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Office Angels. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explaining how we will use your information is available on our website.
To speak to a recruitment expert please contact