We are working with a growing and dynamic magazine and media company that focuses on the architecture industry!
They are looking for administrative support within their Sales team to help with delivering advertising campaigns, annual exhibitions and award ceremonies.
JOB ROLE: Team Administrator
JOB TYPE: Full time, Permanent
HOURS: 9am - 5.30pm, Monday - Friday, working from home permitted on a Tuesday
SALARY: £25,000 per annum
- Sourcing advertising materials for the company's clients
- Liaising with the company's magazine's advertisers to ensure the deadline-driven provision of advertising campaigns for their print and digital platforms. This is done through organised email communication via their CRM system as well as some follow up telephone communication with clients where necessary.
- Measuring effectiveness of digital campaigns
- Uploading campaigns to Google Ad Manager, producing performance reports from Google Analytics.
- Email campaign delivery
- Creating email shots for clients (occasionally improving on the copy provided by clients) within Adestra; testing to optimise for future campaigns and reporting on results.
- Website content creation
- Using the content management system (Wordpress), creating new landing pages within the supplier directory of their website and updating other pages as and when required.
- Database Management
- Maintaining and updating advertiser / competitor tracker reports on a monthly basis, helping to keep client data up to date in CRM system.
- Client liaison
- Additional to liaising with advertisers, this role will be the initial point of contact with the company's exhibitors, ensuring each exhibitor is set up with a directory entry on the show website, and receives relevant communication on a regular basis, as well as pulling together information for the production of a show guide for their exhibitions. The role will also involve various administrative duties to support their annual awards ceremony
- Operational support
- Assist the Operations Manager onsite at exhibitions.
- General office support
- Less than 5% of the role is to act as office support for the office ordering stationery, general supplies, group travel etc.
- High level of computer literacy and good knowledge of MS Office essential
- Preferably a working knowledge of an email platform such as Adestra / Mailchimp /Dotmailer
- High level of organisation and ability to prioritise and multitask based on deadlines
- Good copywriting skills, especially for email / online
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Ability to work on own initiative, meet deadlines and work under pressure
- Creative flair
- Strong eye for detail with good proof-reading skill
Office Angels acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. Office Angels UK is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Office Angels. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explaining how we will use your information is available on our website.
To speak to a recruitment expert please contact