As a Supply Planner you'll work as part of this Global business, working on a new project to centralise the regional distribution centre in Europe. The Company we're recruiting for ensure they inspire, challenge and put their heart and soul into their customers and each other.
Job Title: Supply Planner
Location: Ashford (office based), free parking
Salary: £30k - £32k
Hours: Monday-Friday, 8:30am-5pm or 9am-5:30pm
Department: You'll be working as part of a team of 6
As a Supply Planner you will be responsible for:
- Developing allocation plans as well as alternative strategies.
- Your contribution will be essential as key contributor to coordinate Risk Mitigation and Management.
- You will be interacting with Category Management, Manufacturing sites, Regional & Global functions.
- Reporting directly to the Planning Manager and part of the Ashford Planning team, your main responsibility will be to manage the planning activities of the clients European Distribution Centre.
- Planning professional: with a wealth of expertise gained from your exposure within a previous planning role, you will draw on your knowledge of lean processes.
- Manage processes: the role requires an extremely logical and clear thinking approach: you will need to prove you are organised with a strong business acumen.
- Communicate with confidence: effectively communicate with the Business Solution centre as well as with other business partners within the business and the Ashford Supply Chain team.
This amazing company would like to recruit a candidate with the following:
- Experience into global or regional planning or Supply Chain function
- Degree (or equivalent) in Business Administration, Engineering, Foreign Trade or others preferred
- Supply Chain expertise with End to End process understanding
- SAP knowledge, BI, BOA tools, advanced Excel knowledge
- Able to work in a matrix environment, in a team or independently and to interact with diverse stakeholders
- Rational decision-making
- Languages: Fluency in English, French and/or Spanish a plus.
If you have the above skills and experience then please apply today - this is such an incredible opportunity where you can really grow your career at this company.
Alternatively if you know someone who may be suitable for this role please share the details. If you successfully refer a friend for the above role, you will receive a £100* voucher of your choice! Terms apply*
Please note if your skills match the requirements for the job then you will receive an e-mail from us (remember to check your junk mail). If you do please call us on 01233 611780 ASAP or within 24 hours to discuss the position in further detail with Bonnie (Candidate Manager) or Nicola (Permanent Consultant).
We look forward to your application.
Office Angels acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. Office Angels UK is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Office Angels. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explaining how we will use your information is available on our website.
To speak to a recruitment expert please contact