Office Angels are currently recruiting for a Supply Chain Analyst for our client based in Bracknell.
Role: Supply Chain Analyst
Salary: £30,000 to £32,000 + bonus
The role engages very closely with external stakeholders - Suppliers, whilst maintaining day to day contact with the company's internal stakeholders - Sales, Marketing, Operations and Finance so a highly commercial thinking individual with exceptional customer service competencies is desired.
- Utilise the companies purchase plan to identify suitable suppliers and place purchase orders in line with key KPI's
- Engage with supply planning to optimize point of purchase opportunities where supply routes offer additional commercial benefit whilst maximising ROI
- Ensure all customer backorders and same day P.O. requests are placed within the Inventory Planning SLA. Any exceptions are being addressed and communicated where applicable
- Overseeing the placement of project and complex customer inventory to initial customer requirements providing a just in time delivery service
- Replenishment of customer specific stocking programs within agreed system stocking criteria and highlighting overstock/understock to the Supply Planning teams
- Ensure a high level of availability of the companies most profitable and important products maintaining an always in stock position and addressing stock outs and low on hand inventory.
- In the event of stock outs or future stock outs utilise alternate agreed supply routes to purchase inventory under the outlined SLA
- Safeguard the company from potential excess on non-preferred or non-replenished SKU's through NCNR's or customer agreed commitments to buy
- Manage the company In/Out process to ensure orders are placed on time and correctly and non-preferred/onetime suppliers are committed to support company purchase requirements to the expected delivery schedules given.
- Supervise the company Direct Ship process ensuring that orders are placed on the supplier with correct customer delivery details and costs associated
- Drive automation and simplification within our processes in line with the Blue Book philosophy through CI and co-operative workstream planning
The ideal candidate:
- Established credentials of working with high SKU counts, multiple suppliers and customers across many countries
- Previous experience of ERP systems such as Oracle, JDA, SAP or bespoke company tailored inventory planning systems
- Proven track record of supplier facing engagement with a strong emphasis of relationship building along with a customer centric attitude towards being easy to do business with
- Good Microsoft Excel, Access, Power BI and data manipulation skills with the demonstrated ability to process into tangible outputs, recommendations and actions
- Sound commercial and business acumen with a keen eye on internal and external global market factors and trends
- Prior experience in communication infrastructure, security technology, wire and cable or other electrical/electronic products desirable, but not essential
- Ability to demonstrate exceptional customer - orientated thinking both internally and externally
- Ability to operate within a global organisation and to demonstrate cultural awareness
- Be a team player and drive for process automation through CI methodology and co-operative workstream planning.
- Fluent in English but spoken and written languages other than English would be beneficial
If you are interested in this position, please send your CV to Morgan Lay at firstname.lastname@example.org or alternatively please apply online.
Office Angels acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. Office Angels UK is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Office Angels. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explaining how we will use your information is available on our website.
To speak to a recruitment expert please contact