**Exciting Opportunity - Immediate Start Available**
I LOVE this job & company and everything they're offering - the package, the culture, the business! You won't be disappointed…
Job Role: Stock Controller (Field Based)
Salary: £28,000 per annum
Working hours: Monday - Friday, Full time hours
Location: Field Based (80%), you will be working from home every Friday
Company Benefits Include:
Office Angels are delighted to be working exclusively with an established organisation who provide logistics and operational support services throughout the UK. There is so much opportunity to grow and develop your career with this company. If you are a competent Customer Support and Compliance Manager who enjoys dealing with suppliers and would love face to face interaction on a daily basis, then this role could be perfect for you!
To represent the company within the supplier, customer, and depot base by performing equipment and process audits at regional locations.
Your day-to-day responsibilities will include:
- Managing own diary to plan all supplier visits
- Auditing supplier site facilities by ensuring the equipment management process is followed in line with contractual terms
- Reviewing supplier equipment usage and reporting information
- Performing data analysis via portal
- Monitoring suppliers agreed KPI performance / service levels
- Updating Audit Management System, preparing monthly KPI Reports.
- Working with the customer and the contracts team to develop and implement agreed strategies, projects, and new business potential
- Identifying business development opportunities
- Carrying out a compliance and audit function for suppliers nationally
Skills / Experience Required
- Experience within a similar role - desirable
- Stock control knowledge - desirable
- A conscientious and highly motivated self-starter with 'can do' attitude
- Knowledge and experience in using Microsoft Word, Excel (Intermediate level)
- Data/analytical skills with Excellent organisation and communication skills
- Confident and smart with a professional style and approach
- Ability to prioritise and manage time efficiently and effectively
- Hardworking, self-motivated, flexible, reliable, and adaptable
- Flexibility: there will be a requirement to work away from home regularly which may also include non-standard hours
- A full clean driving licence - essential
Next steps: If you have the above skills and experience then please apply today - an immediate start is available for the successful applicant. The company prides themselves on being "Great place for great people to work".
Office Angels acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. Office Angels UK is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Office Angels. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explaining how we will use your information is available on our website.
To speak to a recruitment expert please contact