Job Title: Specialist Sales Executive
Salary: £24k - £26k O.T.E £45k in the first year, £60k in the second year but this is uncapped
Hours: Monday-Friday, 9am-5:30pm
Location: Your training will be 6-8 weeks in the office which is based near Hythe, therefore you need to live close by and your own transport is required due to the nature of the role, you then have the option to work from home if you wish once fully trained.
A really exciting opportunity has become available for a Specialist Sales Executive for a successful family run manufacturing business. Your new Manager is extremely supportive and driven, great training will be provided as well as opportunities to develop your career for the right candidate.
Within your new role as a Specialist Sales Executive you will key responsibilities would be to:
- Respond to all Customer enquiries and complete tenders for prospective clients
- Regularly receive and make calls to increase sales enquiry and sales opportunities.
- Maintain the ECRM customer database.
- Form relationships with prospective and repeat customers
- Process quotations to orders.
- Work with other internal departments to achieve customers expectations
- Perform other duties as reasonably requested by your manager, from time to time.
Skills/experience required for this position:
- Experience working within an office sales environment is essential
- A background in construction or estimating would be desirable
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Assertive, confident and positive approach
- Competent in the use of Microsoft Office including Excel/Word/Outlook
If you have the above skills and experience then please apply today - this is such an incredible opportunity where you can really grow your career at this company.
Alternatively if you know someone who may be suitable for this role please share the details. If you successfully refer a friend for the above role, you will receive a £100* voucher of your choice! Terms apply*
Please note if your skills match the requirements for the job then you will receive an e-mail from us (remember to check your junk mail). If you do please call us on 01233 611780 ASAP or within 24 hours to discuss the position in further detail with Bonnie (Candidate Manager) or Nicola (Permanent Consultant).
We look forward to your application.
Office Angels acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. Office Angels UK is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Office Angels. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explaining how we will use your information is available on our website.
To speak to a recruitment expert please contact