Social Media Manager
Do you have luxury experience?
Are you up to date with the latest social media best practices and technologies?
Up to 60k pa PLUS amazing benefit package!
Based in London
A rare and exciting opportunity to join a luxury brand who are a multiple award-winning business within their field as a Social Media Manager.
The Social Media Manager is responsible for planning, implementing, and monitoring the company's social media strategy in order to increase brand awareness, improve marketing efforts and increase the company's social media network.
Sounds interesting?...Daily duties include:
- Responsible for developing and implementing a cross platform social media strategy plans to increase brand awareness, secure media coverage and increase traffic to each of the platforms.
- Working closely with key marketing team members to produce written content for all online platforms to drive traffic to our social media channels and website.
- Publish, repurpose content across approved central social media brand platforms (e.g. copy, articles, photography, video etc).
- Lead community management across all central brand social media platforms (including Facebook, Twitter, Instagram YouTube, LinkedIn etc.).
- Set up and maintain social media sales channels.
- Liaise with internal stakeholders on community management queries / issues
- Monitor and maintain the digital communications planner and lead weekly planning and insight meetings to raise brand awareness, increased data capture and engagement levels across all activity.
- Working with members of the digital and communications team to plan, create and delivery highly engaging, creative and informative organic content across all brand social media platforms.
- To optimise content for each distinct channel (whether content is written, photography, video or testimonial led), taking into account changing platform and audience requirements.
- Coordinate paid activity with external suppliers (media agency).
- To work with designers (may be also) copywriters to ensure content is appealing and informative.
- Lead content gathering and placement at events.
- Use Google Analytics, Meltwater and other data sources to assess impact efficiency of social media activity.
- Monitor SEO and user engagement and suggest content optimization.
To be successful in this role you'll:
- Stay up to date with the latest social media best practices and technologies. This includes researching and analysing trends and opportunities to grow reach, opportunities to connect and convert core target audience.
- Conduct ongoing research to identify audience needs, desires and satisfaction.
- Luxury experience is essential
If this is for you then you should apply today! If you know someone else who may be suitable, please pass on their details or ask them to apply!
Click on the apply button or email me, Joan Collins at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information on the role.
Office Angels acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. Office Angels UK is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Office Angels. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explaining how we will use your information is available on our website.
To speak to a recruitment expert please contact