The Role - Service Administrator
Salary - £24-26K depending on experience
Location - Glasgow (East End)
Hours - Full-time
Office Angels are extremely excited to be supporting one of our regular clients based in the East End of Glasgow with an additional Service Administrator role.
This is an office-based position and hours of work are Mon-Thur (8:00am-17.00pm) and Fri (8.00am-14.00pm).
The ideal candidate will have previous experience gained within a construction/engineering environment and be accustomed to working in a fast-paced environment where a high level of attention to detail is crucial.
The main purpose of this role is to answer incoming calls from customers and the survey team and making outbound calls to book in all types of insulation works.
We will only be shortlisting candidates who can demonstrate previous high volume data entry or customer service experience.
Main Duties and Responsibilities:
* Deal with incoming customer enquiries, ensure correct information is provided and systems are updated.
* Ensuring accurate input of customer and parts information
* Planning of all types of material installs to ensure departmental KPI's are met.
* Outbound telephone calls to book in works, updating the inhouse system.
* Producing reports from both the in house system and Excel on a weekly, monthly and adhoc basis to meet business and client requirements.
* Collate information for Supervisors as required.
* Process and issue purchase order numbers.
* Additional duties as the business requires.
* The ability to liaise with several internal departments
* High level of aptitude with MS Office and specifically Excel
* Highly numerate with good attention to detail
* Ability to confidently deal with clients and answer queries
* Providing a high level of customer service and care
If you are interested in discussing this vacancy please call 0141 226 4041 and ask for Victoria McEwan.
Office Angels acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. Office Angels UK is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Office Angels. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explaining how we will use your information is available on our website.
To speak to a recruitment expert please contact