**Please note than this position is not advertised via any Office Angels branch, please only contact me directly on Beth.Davies@office-angels.com if you have any questions regarding this advert, as the branches will not be able to assist with your query**
Job Title: Senior Compliance Business Partner.
Salary from £45,000 D.O.E.
Hours: 40 hours per week.
Location: Remote working however must be able to travel nationally
Qualifications and training
It's not essential to have formal qualifications and they are not required by law to have formal training, however it is recommended and can certainly help. The holder must have TECHIOSH or working towards.
Usually, managing health and safety isn't complicated with the help of all employees (transparency).
They must know the Business workplace and the H&S risks associated with it.
MAIN PURPOSE AND SCOPE OF THE JOB
Senior Compliance Business Partner must focus on Health & Safety, ESG, Information Security and Quality, developing & reviewing, policies, procedures and forms to support deployment & business / functional adherence.
Conduct internal/3rd Party Compliance Audits
Perform serious Incident Investigations (RIDDOR Reporting as necessary) and Incident Claims Management.
MAIN DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Of a Health and Safety Environment (with an understanding of Aspects and Impacts) management systems with the ability to train in ISO14001 & ISO45001,
- working with the enforcing authorities for example HSE, EHO, Fire Brigade
- Writing, Developing &/or Reviewing Compliance Policies & Procedures (ensuring Responsibilities & Arrangements are clearly defined)
- Active Involvement with Emergency Preparedness (First Aid/Fire/Security/Business Continuity)
- Delivery of H&S Risk associated training
- Independent Compliance Audits (including the monitoring of adherence to ISO & Business Standards / Internal Policies & Processes/Procedures)
- Internal and third-party audits covering; regulatory, IT governance & controls, information security, quality, environmental management.
- Due Diligence Audits of new & current business opportunities
Business Partner in the following:
- Other Functions to meet their Business & Legal Responsibilities and guidance for main Stakeholders Deployment National/Global procedures and co-ordinate management review activities as required by the ISO management standards.
- Detailed Incident Investigations / Claims Management and Manage Continual Improvement in line with business practice & ISO Standards
- Operational Management (Advice & Guidance only) and Conduct Due Diligence Audits of new & current business opportunities.
- Procurement in supplier management (including audits).
- All areas of the company and our contracted services providers to remain proactive in Risk Assessing and minimising information all risks / business impacts arising from information processing and IT services and systems threats and vulnerabilities
Degree or Diploma in Risk Management
Occupational H&S &/or Environment
Internal/Lead Auditor Trained
GDPR / CISM
ISO Standards (9001, 14001, 45001)
ISO Standards (27001)
Internal Auditing against ISO Standards (specifically ISO 9001, 14001, 45001)
Serious Incident Investigation
Lean Manufacturing / Value Stream Mapping
Performed in Compliance Arena (Min 5 years)
Professional Membership e.g. IOSH, IIRSM, IEMA, CISM
Office Angels acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. Office Angels UK is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Office Angels. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explaining how we will use your information is available on our website.
To speak to a recruitment expert please contact