Job Title: Senior Administrator | Supporting the Business Manager
Contract: Temporary, minimum 3 months
Hours: 9am to 5pm, Monday to Friday
Brand new vacancy for an experienced Administrator to join this lovely supportive team on a Temporary basis. Office Angels work exclusively with this company, there will be no interview and an immediate start after registering with us. You will be based close to the town centre in easy reach of the local Train and Bus Station if you are relying on Public Transport.
The duties in your new role would be:
- Supporting the Business Manager as a Secretary
- Assisting with higher level project work within the office
- Handling confidential information
- Assisting with preparing letters and documentation
- Preparing emails and correspondence
- Organising meetings
- Updating internal databases
- All other admin duties as required
- Previous experience as a Secretary
- Strong organisational skills
- Excellent Administration and IT skills
- You can start immediately
- Happy to commit to a temporary role
*AMAZING* Benefits of becoming an Office Angels Temp:
- Weekly Pay
- Up to 29 days annual leave
- Dedicated consultant to support your job search
- First opportunity to see permanent positions
- Access to free eyecare vouchers
- Temp of the Month awards
- Timesheets can be completed on mobile devices
- Perks at work
- Discount schemes
- Access to Well-being platforms
If you're interested in this position and have the skills and attributes listed above then please apply today.
* Please note if you're suitable and your skills match the role you'll receive an e-mail from us. Remember to call us on 01233 611780 ASAP/within 24 hours to discuss the position in further detail with Georgia or Lindsay. We look forward to your application. This is a Temporary role starting immediately so please only apply if you can start work within a few days' notice.
Office Angels acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. Office Angels UK is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Office Angels. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explaining how we will use your information is available on our website.
To speak to a recruitment expert please contact