£24,000 - £28,000 per annum
Monday to Friday, 8am - 4:30pm
*Must drive due to location*
Benefits: car parking on site, progression opportunities, 20 days holiday increasing to 25 days after 12 months, pension scheme 8% contributory, life assurance x3 times annual salary, gym onsite, relaxed environment, scenic office location
An exciting opportunity has arisen within a well-established facilities management company for a Senior Administrator. This is a very busy role, so you must be able to use your initiative and be very proactive.
- Planning of day-to-day work activities for a team of field engineers.
- Provide administrative support for the field engineers.
- Report on field activities where required.
- Manage CRM and ensure it is always up to date.
- Raise, issue and follow-up on quotes; creating POs and ordering required parts as required.
- Issue task critical forms, permits and risk assessments to enable site work.
- Communicate with customers and field teams via phone and email.
- Support the welfare of the field team members under the guidance of the Customer Services Manager and Service Operations Manager.
- Liaise with the Technical Support Manager and the Field Managers regarding field activities.
- Work with the Service Delivery Unit (SDU) team to effect efficient job planning.
- Report on KPIs as required by the SDU management.
- Liaise with facility and construction site managers to support field activities.
- Actively contribute towards safety improvements where relevant.
- Ad hoc duties as requested by Customer Services Manager.
Office Angels acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. Office Angels UK is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Office Angels. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explaining how we will use your information is available on our website.
To speak to a recruitment expert please contact