JOB TITLE: Secretary
(You may have worked as a Secretary, Typist, Administrator or in any office based position where accurate typing of 60+ words per minute has been required)
LOCATION: Taunton, Somerset
SALARY: Up to £26,000 PA DOE
HOURS: 9am - 5.30pm Monday to Friday
BENEFITS: 31 days annual leave (inc Bank Holidays), Company Pension, convenient central location with parking, company performance related bonus, flexibility for personal appointments and start and finish times.
THE COMPANY: A well established firm of professionals with excellent local reputation and offices across the South West.
THE ROLE: Working in a small team you will be responsible for supporting four professionals with day to day administrative / secretarial duties. The role may often include some lone working so you will be able to work autonomously.
- Booking appointments and meetings
- Diary management
- Answering the phone, screening calls and dealing with queries
- Using Xero for invoicing purposes
- Producing correspondence and documents from dictation.
- Maintaining and updating the system, databases and spreadsheets
- Dealing with emails and post and often drafting responses on behalf of senior team members
- Filing, photocopying and scanning documents to save to the system
- Putting company information together
- Dealing with the post, distributing incoming and organising / sending outgoing
- Monitoring stationary and equipment levels and ordering when necessary
- Making refreshments and replenishing kitchen when necessary e.g. tea, coffee, milk supplies
The successful applicant will be a professional and experienced Secretary ideally with digital dictation experience or excellent and accurate typing skills of 60+ words per minute. You will have a positive and hard working attitude and have the ability to work in a small team environment. You will be a confident user of MS Word and Outlook.
NEXT STEPS…To apply for this opportunity please do so online or email your CV directly to firstname.lastname@example.org. If you would like to discuss the opportunity in more detail before application please call the team on 01823 285440.
Why make Office Angels your agency of choice?
- CV advice and guidance.
- Thorough interview preparation advice and support.
- Weekly email updates of our most current opportunities.
- Support from a personable and dedicated team of experienced Consultants.
- We keep in touch! Once we place you in your new role, we keep in touch for your first few weeks to ensure you are happy and settled in.
- If we successfully find you your new role we will plant a tree in your name!
Office Angels acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. Office Angels UK is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Office Angels. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explaining how we will use your information is available on our website.
To speak to a recruitment expert please contact