We are currently working with an established and friendly law firm in Central London, who are searching for a reliable Secretary to support a team of busy fee earners.
If you are experienced in working within a legal environment and have demonstrable skills and knowledge supporting a team with administration duties, this could be the perfect role for you!
Apply now as interviews are commencing ASAP!
JOB TITLE: Secretary
JOB TYPE: Permanent
HOURS: 9.30am - 5.30pm
SALARY: £33,000 - £37,000
LOCATION: Central London
CULTURE: Busy, friendly team culture, collaborative, welcoming, social, fun, fast paced!
BENEFITS: Brilliant office environment, training opportunities, 25 days holiday, cash plan, health insurance, generous pension
- Extensive audio and copy typing
- Full diary management for 3 or 4 fee earners, including organising meetings and lunches
- Making travel arrangements
- Arranging departmental meetings and taking accurate minutes for meetings
- Liaising with clients and contacts
- Updating and maintaining contact lists
- Managing confidential information and sensitive material
- General administrative duties such as managing file reviews
- Drawing up invoices and bills, taking care of petty cash and management of expenses
- Renewing magazine subscriptions
- Supporting existing secretaries with overflow of work
- To assist with the file closure procedure, archiving, sending, and recalling archive boxes.
- Preparing rooms for meetings, show clients to meeting room and ensuring refreshments are available
- Accurately photocopy documentation as specified (including document binding / laminating) or sending documentation to external copying provider.
- To have a flexible approach to any other duties which may be required of you to assist in the day to day running of the firm.
Experience, knowledge and skills required
- Contribute to the flow of information within the firm, and to take responsibility for making suggestions that will improve the success of the firm.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office including Word
- Strong written skills with an eye for detail
- Excellent skills with audio and copy typing
- Self-motivated and pro-active
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Eager to learn and progress within a the business
- Strong work ethic
- Happy to go the extra mile
- Positive can do attitude
- Hands on approach
- Naturally helpful
Office Angels acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. Office Angels UK is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Office Angels. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explaining how we will use your information is available on our website.
To speak to a recruitment expert please contact