JOB TITLE: Customer Service Administrator
LOCATION: Bridgwater, Somerset
HOURS: 8.30am - 5pm Monday to Friday
SALARY: Up to £25,000 PA
BENEFITS: 22 days holiday annual leave plus 8 Bank Holidays, free parking, Cycle to Work scheme, Company pension, on the job training, free tea / coffee facilities, established and long standing team.
THE COMPANY: A highly successful and expanding industry leader dedicated to manufacturing, delivering and maintaining high quality products and exceptional customer care.
THE ROLE: You will develop and sustain good relationships with customers by managing and exploring opportunities for increasing sales revenue. You will effectively manage customer requirements and Service Level Agreement's, whilst ensuring that the Company's objectives are fulfilled.
- You will process Sales Orders accurately by telephone, customer portals, and e-mail.
- You will create and manage jobs on the system and contact customers regarding bookings and purchase orders
- You will enter all enquiries accurately to the system with full customer requirements and details, pass information to relevant next step or appropriate contact.
- You will answer and process high volumes of telephones calls and emails.
- You will schedule and book where required all planned work to appropriate Technician.
- You will monitor Technician's travel, work activity and respond to issues accordingly.
- You will follow up and reallocate incomplete jobs.
- You will follow through customer enquiries from initial point of contact to completion.
- You will resolve invoice queries and support the Accounts team.
- You will respond to and where possible resolve customer queries or issues, resolve or escalate problems to the correct level or appropriate contact.
- You will follow up on leads and actively contact customers, existing and potential, to advise on services, converting leads to sales where possible.
- You will be responsible for data handling, entry and export through the company's Management information System.
- You will liaise with operations and sales for handling enquiries.
- You will support the sales team by providing customer requested information i.e. sales literature, Technical Specifications, appropriate certification details.
- You will manage internal processes & customer forecasts as required.
- Has an eye for detail, ensures accuracy of own work and drives process improvements for own work and colleagues.
- A great team player that can multitask and be able to handle various tasks & projects simultaneously.
- Customer service roles with direct customer contact (calls, emails, face to face).
- Possess the interpersonal skills necessary to sustain effective relationships with employees at all levels and external customers and suppliers.
- Ability to work to deadlines with flexibility and enthusiasm.
- Excellent IT skills are essential, particularly Excel.
HOW TO APPLY: If you are interested in this position please apply online, or email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call the team on 01823 285440.
Office Angels acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. Office Angels UK is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Office Angels. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explaining how we will use your information is available on our website.
To speak to a recruitment expert please contact