Scheduler / Engineer Co-ordinator
£25,500 per annum + shift allowance and bonus (£c3,000 extra) + benefits
Hours: Standard hours are 9am - 5pm Monday to Friday and would be required to work as part of a weekend rota (currently 1 - 5 weekends). Additional hours are also required on a rota basis: 8am-9am and 5pm-6pm. You will receive additional pay for hours
Do you have experience within scheduling/allocating engineers/managing repair and faults?
Working within a busy team of 8 within this role you will be responsible for the deployment of service engineers to meet customer needs using systems to program, allocate and administer all service engineer activity. Working within this busy Head Office based firm.
What will the role involve?
This fantastic service team who takes over 30,000 calls each year from their loyal customers and allocate work to over 40 fully qualified engineers. You will work within a team of 6, and within a team of 2 for your allocated and dedicated area.
This inbound role will allow you to use your excellent organisational ability along with your superb communication skills to allocate engineers and ensure that all software and administration for each job is up to date and 100% accurate.
- Receive service calls from CSD (Customer Service Desk)
- Collate and update relevant information about the customer and to assist with fault diagnosis
- Efficient allocation of calls to engineers
- Updating appropriate systems with regards to status of call
- Complete customer quotes following engineer visits as required
- Customer Service:
- First point of contact for incoming customer calls
- Maintain / build positive relationships with customers
- Keeping customers informed of engineers planned arrival
- Enginner Communications:
- Building strong working relationships with the engineers
- Communicating all relevant information regarding the fault to engineer, e.g. is the call covered by contract / cash customer, what is the equipment, what is the fault.
- Ensure Preventative maintenance (PM's) are allocated and completed within a timely manner
- Allocating calls on a daily basis while being aware of geographical constraints
- Check and verify service partner and sub-contractor invoices and enter manual job sheets
What skills will you need?
To succeed in this position, you will be a natural multi-tasker, efficient, practical and a strong team player and have proven skills within the service based industry, managing engineers and scheduling works.
- 20 days holiday a year increasing by 1 day for each full year worked (Jan - Dec) up to a maximum of 25 days.
- Company Pension
- Sick Pay after 6 months' probation period successfully completed
- Medicash - Health care plan including Employee Assistance Program (EAP).
- Death in Service benefit
- Bonus of up to £1000 which is target based.
- Each year they host a summer BBQ, charity events and an all-expenses paid Christmas meal at a local hotel/venue.
CV's are being reviewed ASAP therefore if you would like to be considered for this opportunity, please apply online today or e-mail your CV to email@example.com
This role is being managed by Debbie Foster - Office Angels - Tunbridge Wells
Office Angels acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. Office Angels UK is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Office Angels. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explaining how we will use your information is available on our website.
To speak to a recruitment expert please contact