Job Title: SAP Customer Service Coordinator
Hours: Monday-Friday, 8:30am-5pm or 9am-5:30pm
Department: You'll be working as part of the Supply chain team (this position is working in modern offices and isn't a call centre environment)
As a Customer Service Coordinator you will be responsible for:
- Receiving and processing customer orders accurately
- Communicating any rejected lines to the customer within 24h of order receipt
- Providing sales support to field-based Key Account Managers
- Resolving missing or damaged deliveries
- Receiving and processing customer returns in a timely manner and arranging uplift as necessary
- Responding and resolving to any request for pricing credit/debit within five working days
- Liaising with external customers and internal stake holders regarding setting up and maintaining relevant system master data
- Label design and requested/ mandated label updates
- Organising all necessary documentation to ensure that Export orders can be accepted and processed in a compliant manner
- Dealing with all customer queries and complaints in a professional and positive manner, ensuring outstanding and exceptional customer service at all times
- Maintaining in-house customer databases, spreadsheets and departmental filing systems
- Ensuring that procedures are carried out carefully and correctly and in a compliant manner
- Carrying out basic purchasing activities for raw materials
- Supporting the supply chain planning activity for lines with significant export activity
Skills/experience required for this position:
- Experience of working in a fast-paced customer service environment, dealing with internal and external customers to resolve any issues promptly and effectively
- Administration and order processing experience
- Intermediate Excel capability
- Use of SAP
If you're interested in this position and have the skills and attributes listed above then please apply today.
* Please note if you're suitable and your skills match the role you'll receive an e-mail from us, remember to call us on 01233 611780 ASAP/within 24 hours to discuss the position in further detail with Bonnie (Candidate Manager) or Nicola (Permanent Consultant). We look forward to your application.
Office Angels acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. Office Angels UK is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Office Angels. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explaining how we will use your information is available on our website.
To speak to a recruitment expert please contact