Job Title - Sales Support Administrator
Location - Falkirk
Salary - £25k
Hours - Monday to Friday
Do you thrive in a customer centric environment?
Would you like to join the fast-paced industry of manufacturing?
Are you ready to join a team that truly love what they do?
Our client has a manufacturing facility in Falkirk and have a UK/Europe wide client base. They prides themselves on providing an excellent customer journey and want YOU to be a part of it.
We urgently need to recruit an experienced Sales Support Administrator to join their expanding team.
- Additional leave
- Bereavement leave
- Casual dress
- Company pension
- Cycle to work scheme
- Employee discount
- Free parking
- Life insurance
- On-site parking
- Sick pay
- Store discount
About the Role:
* Providing exceptional customer service across all forms of communication i.e. telephone/email/in person
* Developing effective supplier and customer contact
* Completion of delivery documentation
* Raising invoices along with processing internal and external orders
* Updating internal database
* Delivery of a quality workload in a fast-paced environment
* Collating and reporting information using MS Excel
* Excellent communication, organisational and administration skills
* Proficient in MS Excel
* Excellent customer service approach
* Ability to meet tight deadlines and multi-task
* Ability to work as part of a team and to use your own initiative
* Quick learner with good attention to detail, accuracy and presentation
* Proactive, professional and helpful
* Calm, confident manner and able to work effectively under pressure, in a fast-paced technical work environment.
* Reliable, responsible and organised
* Solution focused and flexible approach to problem-solving
Customer service is at the forefront of the company values and our ideal candidate will be able to demonstrate a warm customer service approach and enthusiasm for delivering a top service to clients.
We will be shortlisting candidates next week for this role.
If you are interested - please don't delay your application. Please contact Victoria McEwan for further information -
0141 226 4041
Office Angels acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. Office Angels UK is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Office Angels. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explaining how we will use your information is available on our website.
To speak to a recruitment expert please contact